Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

Well today is Christmas and I learned something. As I watched my daughter Amy and her husband work so hard on helping Santa and his elfs get Christmas ready I noticed that is what makes it fun for the Parents. As I watch the faces of our little grandsons and the glee of their parent as they came up the stairs to Christmas music and the lights of the Christmas tree. I watch with delight the custom that has been past from parents to child. I wonder why I didn't have my parents come more often to our family Christmases while I was raising my family. I know I worried I would be judged by my parents on how i spent money on my family and how it was always too much. I know now that was all in my head. I was thought of so generously by my daughter and how I have every thing i need. I was thrilled how my family can give to their families. No judgement just love and appreciation for what I have and the kind of children and grandchildren I have. Christmas is so much better with children!!! and the peace the Savior bring knowing he answers our prayers.

No comments: