Friday, September 5, 2008

How Blessed I am...

Today Janel, Pat and my oldest daughter, with her husband Dave brought home her 5th child... Linkin Gary Christofferson. It's number 17 in the grandchild department. Just 3 month ago Our youngest son, David and his wife, Ally, brought home their 1st little girl, Edyn Liza Jean Nugent, that make 2 for them a "Z" and "E". Then a little over 4 months ago, our son Joseph and his wife, Laurie. had their 4th baby, JP (James Patrick Aaron Nugent), a son, their first little boy. Pat and I have 11 beautiful granddaughters and 6 handsome grandsons...How very Blessed we are!!!!! Nothing really matter when you look at all of them... smelling that sweet brand new baby smell or watching bundle of energy spin and dance to the 12 dancing princesses. words can't be expressed enough on the Joy they all bring. I missed them when I don't see them enough. Scott brought and surprise us last labor day weekend with his gang of girls. I couldn't get over having them here and getting to talk to them and hug and kiss them. What a wonderful gift.

I think how difficult it was at times when I was busy raising my children and how it felt like it was only Yesterday. Watching my children raise their children is priceless and it leave a deep impression upon my heart with gratitude. I want to thank each one of you for surviving me and I continue to watch with amazement and appreciation on how you all do so well with your parenting. I love each one of you so very much. May the Lord bless you with your children as much as He has blessed me with you.

2 comments:

amy said...

that was nice mom! I sure love you. I pinch myself everyday that I get to live so close. what a blessing!

cheriesco said...

CONGRATULATIONS on all the little cute babies. I love your kids and wish I could see them all together. We will work that out someday! C