Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Valentine Dinner with my Children...

I know it been awhile since Valentine's Day but, I have a minute so I thought I would write about what I got to do for my family who lives here in Utah. I made an invitation to each of my children and their sponses to join Pat and I to a special Dinner just for them without their children. It was so fun I made favors and dishes they you would only find in a restaurant. Pat and I prepared each plate and served it to them with each course there were 5 different ones. We had balloons and everything was done in red, white and black. We actually ate in the dinning room! We all had so much fun visiting together. I love seeing how my children have become such fabulous adults and they are all married to wonderful people. It was great evening !

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hi mom! I found your blog from looking on Amy's blog, which I found from Stacey Catton's blog, which I found from Katie Kirkham's blog. Just wanted to say hi--I'll have to make a trip up to your neighborhood soon (I looked for you at Lyndsey Layton's wedding reception, but I didn't see you there). I'm still busy with school; I'm in my senior year! One more to go until I graduate from the accounting program.

dxeechick said...

aww that is so cute and fun! its always nice when you get to just sit down and enjoy each others company.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jean- this is Jen Lewis (janel's old neighbor) I often wish that I was one of your daughters, you do the funnest things together!!!